Wednesday, March 16, 2011

An Interview with Wouter Tulp

Though a resident of Rotterdam, Netherlands, Illustrator Woulter Tulp is swiftly gaining a reputation across the globe for his masterful caricatures. His amazing body of work, which spans from editorial and children's book illustration, cover art for the publishing industry, and concept art for animation, has garnered Wouter an enviable client list from across Europe and the U.S., including Reader's Digest, O Magazine, Playboy and Esquire. Since our character design students at AAU are studying and working on caricatures this week, I asked Wouter to share some of his experience and insights with us. He was kind enough to squeeze this interview into his very busy schedule. 


JGO:  Thank you so much for giving us your time to do this interview. First question; what kind of art education did you receive?

WT: I have been drawing and painting for as long as I can remember.  My father, who is a painter used to take me to the countryside from an early age to paint landscapes, and he taught me the basics of drawing and painting. I drew a lot of comics as a child, something I stopped doing since I went to the Willem de Kooning academy. Although the academy lacked technical schooling completely, my four years there gave me a chance to discover and explore a lot of art and illustration, meet professionals and get to know the world of illustration. Nowadays I keep educating myself by visiting workshops, reading books, looking at art, watching tutorial dvd’s and most of all, by painting and drawing.

JGO: Did you always have an interest in caricature, and how did you begin your career?

WT: I guess I did.  When I was about 8 years old, I used to draw caricatures of my classmates and teachers, or tv personalities, inspired by a book called: 'the arts of David Levine', containing many of his  caricatures and watercolors. He still has a huge influence on my work.


When I finished the art academy in 2001, I started freelancing immediately. The internet was not the mass medium it is nowadays, so I personally went to see every editorial department I could think of and show my portfolio there. In the beginning it was hard to get in,  but after a while it became easier to get jobs because I could show them some published work.  I used to take on every job I could get, which resulted in a varied portfolio. The good thing was, that it gave me the opportunity to learn a lot about the complete range of illustration jobs there are, and eventually what it is I want, and where I feel comfortable.


JGO: Who are some of your favorite caricaturists, both past and present?

WT: Daniel Adel, Natalie Ascencios, Philip Burke, David Levine, Hermann Mejia, Jan Opdebeeck, Jean Mulatier,Roberto Parada, Jason Seiler, Sebastian Kruger, Didier Loubat.

What these guys have in common, is their strong personal vision. In each of their illustrations you see strong decision making, and a personal touch. It goes far, far beyond just a big nose and a funny smile.

JGO: Could you tell us about some of the other artists who have inspired you over the years? 

WT: One of my major inspirations is John Singer Sargent (1856-1925).  When I first discovered his work, I was struggling with color and light. Studying his paintings made me see how he used color in his shadows, how he accented the important areas of a painting to lead the eye, and how he used edges. These, and many other techniques, I learned by studying the  paintings of John Singer Sargent.


Another influence is Andre Franquin (1924-1997). He’s a Belgian comic artist. His work is very funny, and the characters act so vividly.  I spent a lot of my childhood copying his drawings. At that moment, I had no idea, that a great understanding of human anatomy was needed to create such apparently simple characters. Their expressions and poses are extremely subtle.

                                                        Illustration by Andre Franquin

The work of Mary Blair made me see the power of design in an illustration. I was not aware of this  before I saw her beautifully balanced work, but now I can’t imagine myself doing an illustration without thinking of the design quality of it. She has such a beautiful way of composing colors, lines and shapes and combine 2D and 3D worlds in such a harmonious way. Very inspiring!

JGO:  What mediums or programs do you use to create your art?

WT: Digitally I mainly use Photoshop. Traditional mediums I use are: Gouache, oils, charcoal, acrylics, ink and (colored) pencil.



JGO: If an art student has never drawn a caricature before, what are some of the most important things that they should keep in mind as they begin?

WT: To me the most important thing to make any drawing is to answer this question: Why am I making this drawing? I ask myself this question in order to make as clear as possible what it is I want to communicate with my illustration.

The most common way of caricaturing is this: you look at someone, and you find out what features are typical for that person. Then you push those features. When you let ten caricaturists, or even a hundred, draw a caricature of the same person, all drawings will be different. That’s where it becomes interesting. When you are looking at your subject, the question you should ask yourself is not: ‘What do I “SEE”?’, but: ‘What do “I” see?’ . Find out what it is you see, feel or experience when you look at your subject, and magnify that.

These are questions you can ask yourself, before even putting a pencil on paper. To me they are very important, and I believe they lead to art that is personal and true.

The next step is: now that I know what I want: "How do I do it?"

To answer the question: “What do “I”see?” It is important to understand ‘What do I “SEE”. It is very important to understand shapes. You can study the traditional way of drawing portraits, which is the foundation for drawing caricatures. In caricatures, these shapes are moulded and moved around, to enhance the facial features, but maintain likeness. Study the shape of which a head consists, try to understand what is the essence of his likeness. What changes can I make to enhance likeness, and when does likeness disappear? How do the old masters use light to show the 3D features of a face, what is the effect of different colors in a face?

JGO: Can a caricature be pushed too far?

WT: I can't see how. How far a caricature is pushed all depends on what it is you want to express. The Caricatures of Grigor Eftomov are pushed extremely, but still they still get the message across.


                                                      Caricature by Grigor Eftimov, above

JGO:  Do you work from a single image as reference when creating a caricature, or a collection of images?

WT: I mentioned that shapes are very important. To get a good notion the three dimensionality of the facial shapes I always use several pictures. Even though I may end up using one image as main reference, I keep the other images for details, or shape information



JGO: What part of your work is the most fun? What part is the most difficult?

WT: I always love the creative process. So the stage where I come up with an idea and make several thumbnails, preliminary sketches and color sketches are the most fun. In this stage, anything can still happen.

I guess I am an optimist, for I don’t think in terms of ‘difficult’. Of course I struggle with many things, but to me it is always a challenge to find  out and learn from an experience when my skills or ideas fall short.

JGO: Which illustrations that you have done are among your favorites?

WT: I don’t look back and have favorites. I always want to move forward and explore and learn and do a better job than I already did. I am pleased though, when I have learned something in the process of making an illustration. Those are the illustrations I remember.

For example the caricature of Marylin Monroe  was the fist time I controlled my value and color in order to establish the concept. I still like the effect of this high key approach.


In the illustration of the old woman in an old folks home, I like the way I put story, design and caricature together in one image. I approached the face as a caricature, but the design and concept of the illustration make it tragic instead of funny.


The caricature of Danny Trejo is a good example of  visual stroytelling. I love it when the concept and the technique become one. The actor Danny Trejo has a rough  face full of scars. I chose a rough brush and let the structure of the brushstrokes give the impression of roughness.


JGO: What haven't you done yet as an artist that you would still like to do?


WT: I love to do concept art for an animated feature film.

JGO: Have you ever been contacted by a well known person that you had caricatured?

WT: In the Netherlands, yes. I don’t think Emile Ratelband is famous anywhere else. He liked what I did and wanted to buy the illustration.

JGO: Do you ever have "artist's block", or a day when your drawings are just not coming together? if so, how do you overcome it?

WT: Artist’s block, no, because I believe you just have to start. Once you created something, you can decide whether it’s what you want or not, but doing nothing leads to nothing…

I do of course have days when things are not coming together. Facebook and blogs, where people share their best works, give the impression that everybody is always successful. Well, I’m not, I have my off days. I always find it hard to accept that things are not working for no apparent reason. There can be many causes for this. Lack of sleep, no clear communication with the art director, triyng to do something I am unable to do…..and so on…

If it has to do with me, and things are just not working, I take a break. If I take a walk in the city or the forest, suddenly new ideas come.

If it has to do with the job conditions, I try to avoid these kind of jobs in the future.



JGO: Can you tell us about one of the most important lessons that you have learned from a fellow artist?

WT: Someone once told me: Never be afraid to do too much. He meant that I shouldn’t be satisfied to easily, and always do some extra effort to make an illustration really good. If you did a lot of work already, and you suddenly see that the foundation of the illustration is not what it should be, start over, and don’t be okay with less. If you leave something in a painting that does not express completely what you want it to, it’s like saying tomato when you mean cheese…



JGO: Can you tell us about one of the most important lessons that you have learned on your own as an artist?

WT: Two things:

-There may be many artists out there, who are more skillful, and better draftsmen, more successful than you, but there is nobody better at being you. The things that define you; your experiences, your beliefs, your culture your passions; is where your art should come from. In that way, your art is an expression of who you are. 

-Don’t be afraid to share what you have learned.  There is nothing to lose by doing that.



JGO: What do you think is the key to creating a character with "appeal"?

WT: Empathy. When I draw a character, I become the character. How do I feel in such a situation, where are my hands, how do I hold my feet… It’s like acting. Get to know your character . Look in the real world. Draw from your experience. Everything you design should push what the character must radiate.





JGO: Do you have any additional tips, advice or words of wisdom that you could give to an artist who is just beginning their career?

WT: First of all: Draw draw draw draw  paint paint paint!!!!! The best way to learn  drawing and painting is to draw and paint. Stay true to yourself. Explore and learn from everything you see.  Most of all: have fun! Drawing is fun! Whatever skill level you have, you can start right now and create your own universe and have fun doing it. If you have fun doing it and be passionate about it, there’s no stopping you!

Wouter Tulp's Website: www.woutertulp.nl

His must read Blog: www.woutertulp.blogspot.com

And his newly launched tutorial blog: http://tulptorials.blogspot.com/.


Many thanks to Wouter for sharing his art, tips and insights with us. Be sure to check out the links above; you'll certainly want to bookmark them once you do!

All images copyright Wouter Tulp unless otherwise noted.

101 comments:

  1. Awesome thanks for post this. Was a very good read and really inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love interviews with artists who are still in love with drawing/painting. Very inspirational. Looking forward to more!

      یاس

      آرش

      ساسی مانکن

      Delete
  2. The link to Woulter's tutorials should be http://tulptorials.blogspot.com/.

    I love interviews with artists who are still in love with drawing/painting. Very inspirational. Looking forward to more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for the heads up Bill! Wouter's "Tulptorials" blog is an incredible resource for students.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great interview. This will help me a lot in class.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this guy! What an inspiring interview!

    ReplyDelete
  6. well this was an interesting post, ill try to keep these things in mind, there was a lot of good advice in this interview!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for the introduction to this artist. I haven't heard of him until now and I will be visiting his sites in the future for inspiration and more.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great, thanks for this! A lot of interesting views, and a lot of artists I never heard of.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks so much for this blog; it was refreshing to get some down-to-earth insight, and now I have a number of new artists recommendations to look up. I especially like the examples of the original design work at the end of the blog. PS, the tutorial blog is fairly fantastic as well!

    ReplyDelete
  10. this was very interesting.i look forward to exploring his tutorials blog.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks, great interview with the always inspiring Wouter Tulp!

    ReplyDelete
  12. nice interview, deviantArt is full of great artists.. For your next interview i suggest Michelle Jernberg: http://demiveemon.deviantart.com/

    cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  13. He's amazing, I love his works, he's got great insights and so down to earth. Truly inspiring:))

    ReplyDelete
  14. Insightful and generous interview. Your tutorial on digital caricature is very helpful.
    Thanks, Brew

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is one of the best interviews with an artist that I've read. I appreciate how he is "real" noting that what we usually see posted on FB and Blogs can lead to the impression that everyone is always successful. That can certainly lead to discouragement if not understood. My favorite quote "There may be many artists out there, who are more skillful, and better draftsmen, more successful than you, but there is nobody better at being you. The things that define you; your experiences, your beliefs, your culture your passions; is where your art should come from. In that way, your art is an expression of who you are." Thank you again for the interview and the web links!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow, wonderful illustrations and an extremely informative interview, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Awesome interview! I love how John Singer Sargent and Mary Blair were inspirational favorite artists of his-- I can see it in his work, as they are some of my favorite artists as well!

    ReplyDelete
  18. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I'm in awe of the ability of caricature artists to capture the essence of individual, exaggerate it, yet maintain the likeness. I can identify the portraits but can't quite put my finger on how exactly to exaggerate in such an extreme way.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Excellent posting and incredible artwork, thanks for sharing. What an incredibly wide variety of styles from a single artist! I agree with Sean - what an awesome way to try to focus on likeness - by viewing incredibly exaggerated portraits that still have that SOMETHING that captures the essence.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Great insight and wonderful advice for artists working in any genre.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thanks for showing a variety of work from the artist. It's a good reminder that strength in your drawing and painting foundations allow you to move freely between mediums and varying degrees of realism!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Very inspirational the words are coming from such a passionate artist. I especially enjoyed his key to creating appeal. Empathy. I couldn't agree more with that answer.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Awesome interview- really cool work and really sound advice. He mentioned Jason Seiler in his post- I used to work for the American Academy of Art where Jason attended for a few years- Jason Seiler is another fantastic caricature artist. http://jasonseilerillustration.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  25. Great advice and inspiration for students and professionals alike. Thank you for sharing his work. Excellent diverse style!

    ReplyDelete
  26. This is really inspirational. I think interviews with established artists give a lot of insight for art students as well as other artists. Can't agree more on having empathy when drawing a character!

    It's pretty enlightening after reading about Wouter Tulp's diverse style and how he deals with different job types. I have always thought that it's better to focus on a specific area for one's artistic development. Knowing that there's no need to limit oneself is very uplifting.

    ReplyDelete
  27. "-There may be many artists out there, who are more skillful, and better draftsmen, more successful than you, but there is nobody better at being you. The things that define you; your experiences, your beliefs, your culture your passions; is where your art should come from. In that way, your art is an expression of who you are.

    -Don’t be afraid to share what you have learned. There is nothing to lose by doing that."

    ****The BEST advice.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Thanks for the great interview! Some excellent things to think about and look out for as well. I really enjoyed reading this interview.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Excellent interview! Loved that Andre Franquin was mentioned! I've seen some of his work and always liked his style. Thanks for all the info and tips.

    ReplyDelete
  30. A wonderfull interview, full of great advice! I particularly appreciated what he said about empathy being so key to creating a character with appeal. Learning to "act" with my painting is an area I'm struggling right now and I look forward to trying out his advice.

    ReplyDelete
  31. These are great examples and will be helpful for reference.

    ReplyDelete
  32. I really appreciate hearing how artists view their own process and see the variation and similarity between what is said. This was very helpful in many ways. I think it offers good perspective and helpful tips.

    ReplyDelete
  33. Great interview! Thanks! Very informative. He mentions Hermann Mejia. So funny, I was very close with Hermann at one time. I took him to his first interview with Mad on orders from an old illustration teacher. Gosh...that was a long time ago....

    ReplyDelete
  34. Great Interview, thanks for having us read it. My favorite part of this interview is this statement: "There may be many artists out there, who are more skillful, and better draftsmen, more successful than you, but there is nobody better at being you. The things that define you; your experiences, your beliefs, your culture your passions; is where your art should come from. In that way, your art is an expression of who you are" I will remember this and whenever I feel down about where my art and life is going, I will remember this statement.

    ReplyDelete
  35. This is a very inspiring interview. Thank you for sharing your wisdom with us.

    ReplyDelete
  36. Great advice from a great artist. Very inspiring. Makes you feel like stopping to hang around the internet and go back to your sketchbook...will do it straight away!

    ReplyDelete
  37. This is a great web-site in understanding the exaggeration of the form. The interview was great as well.

    ReplyDelete
  38. What a great interview. Thank you for providing this for us.

    ReplyDelete
  39. Thanks for sharing. I'll definitely have to look up some of these artists he has mentioned here.

    ReplyDelete
  40. Great interview! Lots of great inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  41. Thanks for the tips. Never too much good information. :)

    ReplyDelete
  42. The art work is beautifully creative. Thumbnails seem to be the way to do it.

    ReplyDelete
  43. Very inspiring! I especially like how he emphasize being yourself with your art, and that even though there may be better artists out there than you are, they cannot create your art. Your tastes. Your experiences. Your view of the world. Those belong to only to yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  44. I can really appreciate that Woulter Tulp keeps educating himself by visiting workshops, reading books, looking at art, watching tutorial dvd’s and most of all, by painting and drawing. It was great to hear him discuss his process. I also really liked that he mention Mary Blair as one of the artists that inspired him.

    His blog site http://tulptorials.blogspot.com is amazing, such a great reference and very inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  45. Very insightful! Thank you so much for doing this interview and sharing here on the blog! Wolter's artwork is so inspirational!

    kRisTy MiZe

    ReplyDelete
  46. Very Inspiring. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  47. Great interview! It was very insightful and I will be keeping it in mind while I work on my drawings.

    ReplyDelete
  48. This is a great article! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  49. This was a really great read! I found his answer to whether he had any favorite pieces of work to be very interesting in particular. I've never known anyone to express that point of view so well before and I think it's a great way to look at your work.

    ReplyDelete
  50. The part in which Mr. Tulep discussed being too easily satisfied with your drawing really struck a chord with me. I often find that I don't push myself enough. Thanks for sharing this wealth of knowledge!

    ReplyDelete
  51. Becoming your character and feeling what they're feeling is definitely helpful! It truly is as if we are becoming the actor.

    ReplyDelete
  52. Great interview! I loved reading about Tulp's challenges and how he handles them (walks, working with difficult directors/jobs), as well as how he says to always push the drawing and never be satisfied with mediocrity. Thanks for posting this!

    ReplyDelete
  53. Listed off lots of names for more good references. Full of good one-liners for motivation and improvement. Excellent life mantra too - "Doing nothing leads to ... nothing"

    ReplyDelete
  54. So inspiring! I love the variety in his work. "What I 'see'" versus "what 'I' see" is an important distinction I often forget to make. This was a good reminder to infuse more of my personality and experience into my work. Thanks for the post!

    ReplyDelete
  55. Wow! This was an excellent interview! He seems to have such an interesting approach to character creation and interpretation. What I took the most from it is the importance of understand who your character is through observation. Why your character makes the faces, looks the part, or does the things that your character does, is all based on experience. Not just the experience of drawing on our end, but really trying to figure out what traits really bring out every situation in every drawing. It's only then that we use our artistic techniques to bring the drawing to life. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  56. a great interview to remind us to work hard, never stop drawing/painting, and crucially--express who you are in your work. I like that he reminds the reader that we should go beyond what we see in front of us. Rather than making accurate technical drawings like a robot (or a camera); rather than simply following tips, tutorials, and guides; we must tap into what we see as individuals. Personal expression infused into skillful work.
    The art work is also awesome. With the exception of the Caricature by Grigor Eftimov. I think that is an example of something getting lost in visual translation.

    ReplyDelete
  57. So good to hear straight forward thoughts from a successful artists. Really appreciated hearing that artist block can be circumvented by just doing work. Loved that point.

    ReplyDelete
  58. This changed my mind about how I see things. Thank you for the useful tips!

    ReplyDelete
  59. A refreshing perspective. Admittedly, I fall into the pit of despair and envy when I'm not particularly active online. But lately I've noticed that artists who waltz to their own tune continually enjoy what they do and their creative pulse keeps on beating.

    ReplyDelete
  60. Thanks for sharing your advice with us!

    ReplyDelete
  61. Amazing work. So great full for these insights into the artist's work.

    ReplyDelete
  62. Holy crap this is awesome! I think I can definitely learn something from you. Thanks for the work sir!

    ReplyDelete
  63. The magic is being who you are with good persistent habits. Art was always this inaccessible thing I dreamed about, but its so refreshing to see how great artists become so by working consistently and being who they are. Inspiring post.

    ReplyDelete
  64. Loved the pictures and advice to draw draw draw! I agree that the best way to learn to draw is to do it more. It was also helpful to understand that you want to study a subject before exaggerating the figures to ensure you keep the likeness and don’t change the person too much in the caricature. I’ve never done a caricature before so hearing these tips are helpful! I won’t be scared to push what “I” see further, but I’ll still make sure to keep the essence of who the person is and my message. My final comment is that I find it amazing that many of your drawings were done on photoshop! Digital had really come a long easy.Thanks again for the tips.

    —Chrissy from Jennifer’s animation class at AAU!

    ReplyDelete
  65. gamekiller
    gamekiller app
    game killer
    gamekiller apk
    gamekiller download
    I agree that the best way to learn to draw is to do it more. It was also helpful to understand that you want to study a subject before exaggerating the figures.

    ReplyDelete
  66. What an insightful interview! Very inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  67. Lovely interview! I loved the bit about the artist's block. Also, the helpful pointers for beginners in the caricature field.

    ReplyDelete
  68. roku.com/link
    <a
    Thanks for such an important reminder! We all have so many good things going, if we only stop focusing on the bad

    ReplyDelete
  69. This is really great! I've copied and saved portions of it because they're things I need to be reminded of every day. Caricature is new for me, and I feel like I can learn a lot from it, so I'm glad for the chance to get this first-hand information!

    ReplyDelete
  70. It's always great to hear how artists start off because it goes to show that time, effort and taking on different jobs can help pave a path for our passions. Also, learning about his subtle techniques is very insightful when thinking about artistic approaches for different people.

    ReplyDelete
  71. Thank you so much for sharing your perspective! It's always good to hear that someone's work isn't always Instagram perfect, but you carry on anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  72. Great advice I've never put myself in the position of my subject before, so much as created things that reflect my life in the moment, but I can see how this is a valuable exercise! Thanks for the suggestion!

    ReplyDelete
  73. Great advise! Thanks for sharing and the suggestion. Great interview questions too. It's great to learn and read from the experience of others and see how their journey was. Each of us is very different and unique in our individual life and situation but I think it's always inspiring to hear from others, there's always something we learn from each story.

    ReplyDelete
  74. Thank you for sharing! I'm brand new to drawing caricatures, so this has been super informative!

    ReplyDelete
  75. Thanks for your advice and tips!!

    ReplyDelete
  76. Thank you for your advice! I have never really stepped into the world of caricature art, so it is nice to hear your experiences and how to interpret them into my own work.

    ReplyDelete
  77. Thank you very much! These opinions are very important to me! Especially the Artist's block and the two most important lessons, your answer gave me a lot of inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  78. Thank you very much for sharing these interesting ideas. I used to think caricature would be hard, thinking too much about anatomy and forgetting how to make characters more interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  79. Thank you for your words of wisdom! I never really dove into the world of caricature drawing but after reading this I think I'd like to give it a try!

    ReplyDelete
  80. Amazing read, thank you very much for the advice!

    ReplyDelete
  81. This was an amazing interview. It's always inspiring to hear from professional artist who still love the work and can provide insight to us more novice artists. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  82. This was a really good interview! I really like his approach towards making caricatures: Identify what I personally see in this person's appearance and personality, and try to make the audience see what HE sees. This made me realize that many people can have very different caricatures of the same person, but one won't necessarily be "better" than another. It's all about making the audience see what the artist sees.

    ReplyDelete
  83. Thank you for this! This is great advice and is very helpful for people like myself who are just starting out.

    ReplyDelete
  84. Great article. It was nice to see what inspires the artist and to gain insight on how he creates his caricatures.

    ReplyDelete
  85. Fantastic! Caricature was never really my go to for drawing. I always thought it took a great amount of skill to master something like this but I'm always willing to try something new. Thanks for the words of wisdom.

    ReplyDelete
  86. Learn from everything you see! Great advise.

    ReplyDelete
  87. I really like the advice that, though there will always be more skilled and better draftsman than you, there is nobody better at being me than me--and no better person to pull off the art that represents me. This hits hard, because I feel imposter syndrome a lot. Thank you for these words!

    ReplyDelete
  88. I read the whole article and it left me very motivated. One of my favorite artists ever is Mary Blair and the fact that he mentioned her in the interview was great! Just hearing how he does it just and his mind process made it even better! The fact he said "I was not aware of this before I saw her beautifully balanced work, but now I can’t imagine myself doing an illustration without thinking of the design quality of it. She has such a beautiful way of composing colors, lines, and shapes and combining 2D and 3D worlds in such a harmonious way. Very inspiring!" This quote alone made me like him now.

    —Deelin from ANM 633 OL1, class at AAU

    ReplyDelete

  89. Nice information. I’ve bookmarked your site, and I’m adding your RSS feeds to my Google account to get updates instantly. Voicemod Pro Crack

    ReplyDelete